MyMigraineConnection.com

See all our sites for your special health needs at www.HealthCentral.com

Migraine

Make a connection, ask a question, share a concern, give advice or just chat. Our message boards connect you with a community of people who understand where you’re coming from and what you’re going through.

Migraine Community  Hop To Forum Categories  MyMigraineConnection  Hop To Forums  The Tea Room    Weekend of April 14th

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Weekend of April 14th
 Login/Join 
Forum Moderator
Supreme Guru
Picture of dragondroolHOST
posted
I suppose we could start a current weekend thread. Big Grin

Pretty decent day on my end. I went to Stella's (a local place) for one of their killer cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast. Then I went to donate blood. Now I'm just futzing around the house with a three-day weekend ahead of me and no big gotta-dos packed into it. Still got a little bit of a migraine nibbling away around the edge of my eye socket, thanks to the pesky hormones, but I think it's on the way out for good. Yep. Pretty good, overall.

Dragondrool
Forum Moderator

~~8=:>>>>

Posts: 6478 | Location: Montana | Registered: 01-11-2007Report This Post
Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted Hide Post
Hello all, Today is going ok. Not feeling too hot but not compleatly misrable either. My biggest problem right now is that I am hungry and there is not much around my kitchen that dose not involve alot of cooking. Sigh Thumbs Down Any one want to bring me lunch?

Master
Picture of Dutchess
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone I made it through all the storms. 100 Tornadoes went through Kansas. It hit the south side of my town. Very big wedge tornado then broke into two others and headed straight for my town.

My youngest and I huddled in the bath tub for 2 hours. We were so tired.

But just wanted to let everyone know I'm fine.

Hope everyone is ok otherwise. Talk Latrs

Dutchess Angel

Posts: 318 | Location: Wichita, Ks | Registered: 08-19-2009Report This Post
Forum Moderator
Supreme Guru
Picture of dragondroolHOST
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you're okay, Dutchess! Smiler

Dragondrool
Forum Moderator

~~8=:>>>>

Posts: 6478 | Location: Montana | Registered: 01-11-2007Report This Post
Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted Hide Post
Dutches- Scary, glad you and the fam are ok.

Prety crapy day so far HM kicked in by 10am its still coming in waves. But my wonderfull friend brought me lunch and is helping me with a comunication chart for the bad aphsiea.

Hope everyons day is going well.

Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted Hide Post
Hello anybody home? Its very quiet around here. I had an AMAZING appt yesterday. I see a natropath as my PVP. She dose everything, homepathics, adjustments, Rx, labs all of it. I have been seeing her for about 8 months and I realy like her but did not think she could help my HM very much considering she in not a neuro or a migraine specialest.

Yesterday I laid everything out for her. She was incredably helpfull, she was supportive and is reserching things she dose not know. We did a blood pannel of hormones and they are all over the place, supper low progesterone, low testosterone, 3 to 4 x the normal levle of estrogen, and some low T3 to T4 conversion. She said she dose not want to send me to a gynocologest because she thinks they will just want to put me on the pill, and she dose not feel that is the best option for me.

She has ordered a ultrasound of my overies, a MRI of my brain to check for a tumor on my patuitary. We are getting more labs during a diffrent time in my cycle, and doing a food alergy test that will check for a delayed immune response to 96 diffrent foods. The best part is that my insurence is covering everyting except the food test and that is only $80.

I am feeling realy good about this, if nothing comes back, she is going to sent me to an endocronologest. I love that she is taking me seriously, and is looking deeper. I think I will also post this in the Dr folder.

My Son and I had a wonderfull morning, we cuddled and did some chigong massage( its for his SPD)it was just really nice. We chatted and hung out for about 10 min, he was in a great mood. He has major issues with things feeling itchy! I got him new shoes they are a size or so too big, and wide. He has not complained once about them. I think I have found one more peice to his funny little puzzle. He has appt to see a behavorial and developmental Pediatrician. A Ped geneticist, referd by his cardiologyst. we also have appts for a Psychiatrest, I am very worried about medications with such a little guy, but we need to have some options.

So that is a snap shot of my week. Hello to anyone out there Razzer