MyMigraineConnection.com

See all our sites for your special health needs at www.HealthCentral.com

Migraine

Make a connection, ask a question, share a concern, give advice or just chat. Our message boards connect you with a community of people who understand where you’re coming from and what you’re going through.

Migraine Community  Hop To Forum Categories  MyMigraineConnection  Hop To Forums  Complementary / Alternative Therapies    vortex energy at sedona arizona

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
vortex energy at sedona arizona
 Login/Join 
Fledgling
posted
I am taking a trip this summer and trying to plan how to find ways to rest and not miss out due to headaches , sun, bad sleeping, the usual vacation stuff. Sedona has these energy vortex but mostly the tours are given by psychics. Has anyone ever been there, or heard of how this type of 'energy healing' may help avoid a headache? just wondering, the scenery should be beautiful so there is peace just in looking!

Posts: 15 | Location: florida | Registered: 09-03-2009Report This Post
<Nancy Harris Bonk>
posted
Did you go on your trip and how was it?

Report This Post
Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted Hide Post
When I saw this all I could think about was the toilets flushing the wrong way, in turn that put the immage of getting a swirly and it sucking the migraine out of my head=) Dont ask me why.... I hope you had a great trip.

Forum Moderator
Supreme Guru
Picture of dragondroolHOST
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for making me laugh like I just did. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Cris1971:
When I saw this all I could think about was the toilets flushing the wrong way, in turn that put the immage of getting a swirly and it sucking the migraine out of my head=) Dont ask me why.... I hope you had a great trip.

Dragondrool
Forum Moderator

~~8=:>>>>

Posts: 6478 | Location: Montana | Registered: 01-11-2007Report This Post
Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted Hide Post
Any time Droolie=)

Apprentice
Picture of Melanie Jane
posted Hide Post
Hey, I want a swirly that sucks the migraine right out of my head too please! Angel

Posts: 227 | Location: LA County, California | Registered: 02-25-2009Report This Post