MyMigraineConnection.com

See all our sites for your special health needs at www.HealthCentral.com

Migraine

Make a connection, ask a question, share a concern, give advice or just chat. Our message boards connect you with a community of people who understand where you’re coming from and what you’re going through.

Migraine Community  Hop To Forum Categories  MyMigraineConnection  Hop To Forums  Success Stories    New House!

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New House!
 Login/Join 
Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted
After all the crazyness its offical, we are new homeowners! The house is a giant mess. But to me its a beautifull mess. We are done with the demo, and now its time to add all the new beautifull things we want. I found many things at the Restore Habitate for Humanity store, new kitchen cabnits bath tub and tile for the bathroom. I am trying to find the right extroir paint color, now that is a struggle. I am very excited and looking forward to moveing in!

<Nancy Harris Bonk>
posted
Congratulations!!

Report This Post
Forum Moderator
Supreme Guru
Picture of dragondroolHOST
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Dragondrool
Forum Moderator

~~8=:>>>>

Posts: 6478 | Location: Montana | Registered: 01-11-2007Report This Post
Master
Picture of Cris1971
posted Hide Post
Its been quite a prosses, I am so ready for the fun part.

Master
Picture of JennyHOST
posted Hide Post
Cris,

That's terrific! Enjoy making each and every decision!

JennyC
Forum Moderator

Posts: 354 | Location: PA | Registered: 04-02-2011Report This Post
Forum Moderator
Guru
Picture of JamieHOST
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Enjoy making each decision... It's not a race to pick all the furniture at one time. Pick things that you love, or that you enjoy!

I feel you with the paint. My best friends wound up painting, and re-painting a few times, 'cause it wasn't the exact right color for them when they got the whole room done. Hope you have a much easier time with that than they did!!

Jamie
Forum Moderator

Posts: 2886 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 01-12-2007Report This Post