MyMigraineConnection.com

See all our sites for your special health needs at www.HealthCentral.com

Migraine

Make a connection, ask a question, share a concern, give advice or just chat. Our message boards connect you with a community of people who understand where you’re coming from and what you’re going through.

Migraine Community  Hop To Forum Categories  MyMigraineConnection  Hop To Forums  Questions and Answers    Headaches before bedtime

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Headaches before bedtime
 Login/Join 
posted
I noticed recently I feel headaches coming on right as I am getting ready for bed. Is this common? Anything I can do to prevent this?

Posts: 1 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01-17-2009Report This Post
Forum Moderator
Supreme Guru
Picture of dragondroolHOST
posted Hide Post
Hi, and welcome to the forum family, jbens! Smiler

We're glad you found us. When you get a chance, please check out our Start Folder for info on navigating the forum and where to find things.

Just a total guess here, but it's possible to have what are called letdown migraines. They like to happen after a big event or a busy day, and trigger during the letdown when the business is over and you start to idle down. It could be that when you idle down from your busy day, you're triggering.

The best thing you can do is to discuss this with your doctor and get a firm diagnosis. If it is a migraine thing, then a change in habits or a preventative regimen might help if it happens frequently.

Dragondrool
Forum Moderator

~~8=:>>>>

Posts: 6478 | Location: Montana | Registered: 01-11-2007Report This Post
Guru
Picture of nutcracker
posted Hide Post
Hi, jbens, welcome to the forum. We're glad you found us.

Migraines and other headaches can start at any time of day, and each of us probably has a different "normal" time for them to start. In any event, please discuss these headaches .with your doctor as soon as possible.

Here's an article to help jump-start your migraine education.

• Learning About Migraines and Headaches - Where To Start

Keep the questions and experiences coming. We are glad you joined us.